For low cost and durable protection of your
drill pipe connections during transportation and storage,
it is wise to protect them with Thread Protectors.
After having used your tools, thread should be washed, grease
with a special zinc or copper base grease (our products ZINC
50 and COPPER COMPOUND) and then protected with Thread Protectors.
These simple steps will allow you to keep your drill pipe
in constantly efficient conditions with consequent economical
Thread Protectors are available for all kinds of
- A.P.I. Regular - (API Reg)
- A.P.I. Internal Flush - (API I.F.)
- A.P.I. Full Hole - (API F.H.)
- A.P.I. X-Hole - (API X.H.)
- Casing A.P.I. STC (Short Thread Coupling)
Plastic thread protectors
Steel thread protectors